If you or someone in your house loves eating cheesecake, then you need simple steps to ace this delicious cake. The basic recipe of the cake is very easy and the best thing about cheesecake is that you can experiment with the toppings. Popular cheesecakes toppings are chocolate, raspberry, blueberry and strawberry. We are going to teach with chocolate topping. So read one for a step to step guide on how to make cheesecake…
- 85 grams or 3 cups of butter melted
- 140 grams of gram cracker biscuits or digestive biscuits
- One tablespoon of sugar
- 900 grams/ one packet of cream cheese
- 1 cup of brown granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 eggs and one yolk
- 1 cup soured cream
- Half a cup of semisweet chocolates
- 1/3 cup of whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
Guide to make the cheesecake: -
- Preheat the oven to about 160 degrees. Now line your cheesecake tin with butter and set it aside.
- Start with the crust. Melt butter in a pan and stir in the crumbs of the biscuits in this butter. Now add sugar and keep mixing. Put this mix in the tin and let it bake for about 10 minutes.
- For the cream filling of the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese at a medium speed until it becomes creamy. Gradually add in the brown sugar and flour. Now put a pinch of salt in this and paddle twice.
- Switch the paddle to the whisky and add rest of the ingredients (vanilla extract and lemon juice). Slowly put in the eggs, one at a time and keep whisking. Put in the sourced cream till it is smooth and whisk well. Do not over beat the mix. The batter should be smooth, airy and light.
- Use butter to grease the spring form tin and put a baking sheet. Now pour in the filling and make it even on the top. Bake this for 10 minutes and reduce the oven temperature to 90 degrees and continue baking for about 20 minutes more.
- Shake the tin gently, and if the filling is a little wobbly then your filling is ready. You have to leave this baked cake in the oven for about 2 hours so it settles well.
- Now for the chocolate topping – Take the chocolate and put all of it in a saucepan on low heat. Put in the cream and honey. Stir this mix slowly until it is smooth. Take it off the heat and cool it for 10 minutes. Now pour it over the cheesecake well. Make sure you spread it all over the cake gently. Let the cake rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours until it is well set.
- Now, take out the cake from the tin, and it is ready to be served. It is always better to make a cheesecake one day before eating it. The taste is better and the cake is well-settled too.
You can send this cake across from cake delivery services and surprise your loved ones!