We are not stating the top 10 best cakes because there aren’t just 10 cakes that are amazing but we are listing down some of the most incredible cakes you can bake at home. It is fun to cook them as well as they are delicious. What else do you need?
- Hot Milk Cake: –This old fashioned cake will surprise you. This simple cake can be frosted with coconut, chocolate, fresh cream, and mostly it is topped with mocha icing. Usually eaten during tea time, this tasty delicacy will make you smile.
- Chocolate Truffle Cake: -This famous chocolate cake is the best. If you love chocolate then enjoy this tender, luxurious layered cake. The ganache and bittersweet filling is worth it.
- Pound Cake: –This cake is a winner when it comes to small events with friends and family. A pound cake can be topped with fresh fruits and cream cheese to add dash to the dish.
- Toffee Cake: –A toffee poke cake consists of candy bars, butterscotch caramel ice cream, and whipped cream. These are the basic ingredients for making this amazing and super easy cake. There are several cake mixes too you can find for the toffee cake.
- Chocolate Banana Cream Cake: –Yes, the name sounds weird, but wait until you prepare and eat it. This divine cake consists of the richness of chocolate and bananas. So if your kids are fans of chocolates but hate fruits, you can cook this amazing dessert for them.
- Carrot Cake: –A basic carrot cake is always a win-win situation. It is easy to make and tastes amazingly good. This healthy cake is hit with kids and adults. The integral ingredients in this cake are carrots, sugar, eggs and flour.
- Apple Cake: –This soft, moist and tender cake is old fashioned and comforting to make. The delicious brown sugar sauce makes it even better. You can top this cake up with whipped cream; otherwise the cake doesn’t require any topping since it is oh so yummy!
- Chocolate Sponge Cake: -This cake can be made in a low fat way. The tasty chocolate chips inside the cake add to the flavour. The semisweet outing is what you need with tea. This cake is often cut into slices and served.
- The White Cake: –This old school wedding cake is surely from our grandmothers books. Made with basic ingredients and dollops of whipped cream, this can be a good wedding gift to a friend.
- Molasses Cake: –This cake is big on flavours and low when it comes to fats. It takes up to 40 minutes to make this cake and three simple steps to perfect it. It is just the treat you need this winter.
We wanted to add more to this list but then it would just go on and on. While you are at it, try some of these cakes at home and you will love them! If you are not baking it then services like online cake delivery are available anytime.